- Ilia Maria Siatitsa & Maia Titberidze, Human Rights in Armed Conflict: Ten Years of Affirmative State Practice within United Nations Resolutions
- Tilman Rodenhäuser, Human Rights Obligations of Non-State Armed Groups in Other Situations of Violence: The Syria Example
- Michael T. Wotherspoon, Mexico’s Drug War, International Jurisprudence, and the Role of Non-International Armed Conflict Status
- Mika Hayashi, The Convention on Cluster Munitions and the Clearance of Cluster Munition Remnants: Whose Responsibility, and How to Ensure Effective Implementation?
- Tom Moerenhout, The Obligation to Withhold from Trading in Order Not to Recognize and Assist Settlements and their Economic Activity in Occupied Territories
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
New Issue: Journal of International Humanitarian Legal Studies
The latest issue of the Journal of International Humanitarian Legal Studies (Vol. 3, no. 2, 2012) is out. Contents include: